We’re starting a new 9 week course to teach children how to program Minecraft using the Raspberry Pi.
This course will:
- Introduce children to text based programming
- Build and extend on their programming skills
- Develop their maths knowledge including problem solving, computational thinking and co-ordinates
- Develop their creativity
- Introduce concepts such as WHILE, IF and WHEN
- Be great fun!!
Some of the things that can be done include
- Teleporting using code
- Building giant structures in seconds
- Changing blocks as they walk
- Building mazes in seconds.
- Building “hide and seek” games
The course starts on Sep 12th and lasts for 9 sessions. It costs £80 and places are limited to 10 people.
Time: 6.30 – 8pm
Age : 7 – 13
Please contact me if you are interested and would like to reserve a place.